The Science of Getting Rich
By Wallace D. Wattles
Published in 1910, the author says in his book that it is abnormal no to want to be rich, because being rich is the only way you can realize your full potential, and that there is an exact science to getting rich.
Because the book was published a century ago, the language used may appear odd. Wattles talks about Formless Stuff, Original Substance, Thinking Stuff and so on. He is talking about what we refer to today as energy.
The Science of Getting Rich is the foundation of Rhonda Byrne’s book and movie “The Secret.” Wattles describes a definite science of wealth creation, built on the foundation of one commanding principle idea – “The Law of Attraction.”
Use The Science of Getting Rich to:
- Think creatively, rather than competitively – this is one of the keys to becoming wealthy
- Set yourself on the right course to obtaining wealth
- Get rich in an ethical way
- Use the Law of Attraction to obtain your desires
- Succeed in what you want to do
His philosophy is at the essence of how we can attain real fulfillment and inner-peace, doing what we love. This book will show you exactly how to control your thoughts so you can have the success you were created for.